Applied as a surface mulch or incorporated into existing soil, Mushroom Compost will improve the condition and performance of soil through enhanced nutrient and moisture retention levels.
Mushroom Compost can confidently be applied to all fruit, flower and vegetable gardens. A good all round soil improver.
Mushroom Compost is a blend of milled straw and organic compost.
PEATS MUSHROOM COMPOST.
- A blend of milled straw and organic compost Properties •
- Ability to improve soil health and fertility •
- Ability to improve moisture retention, promote plant growth •
- Flower colour and fruit quality Use •
- Soil incorporation or as a cover mulch Application • Soil incorporation – 4 soil : 1 Garden Compost • Cover Mulch – recommended to be applied at a depth of 50 mm PH • 6.5 – 7